Updated Hack table 06/16/2013
I see a lot of people dont know how to update the table, so i will post the updated one here.
I will explain how to update it one more time but this time a little more noob friendly:
Step 1: Goto the bottom of cheat engine and double Click <script> next to a outdated hack.
Click Hereⓘ to see where <script> is located.
Step 2: Copy the updated script that i will post every time the game updates.
Step 3: Paste it in the text field.
Step 4: press OK.
Step 5: Save your changes by pressing the disk. Click Hereⓘ to see what disk i mean.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________
I hope the updated table gets approved really quickly for u guys, if you cant wait till approval just give me your email/skype and i will send the updated table to you.
Make sure you have bypassed cheat engine before using this !!!
Screenshot:
-Hack table by mrBombast.
ⓘ
VirusScans:
-Jotti's malware scan.ⓘ
-VirusTotal virus scan.ⓘ
I will explain how to update it one more time but this time a little more noob friendly:
Step 1: Goto the bottom of cheat engine and double Click <script> next to a outdated hack.
Click Hereⓘ to see where <script> is located.
Step 2: Copy the updated script that i will post every time the game updates.
Step 3: Paste it in the text field.
Step 4: press OK.
Step 5: Save your changes by pressing the disk. Click Hereⓘ to see what disk i mean.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________
I hope the updated table gets approved really quickly for u guys, if you cant wait till approval just give me your email/skype and i will send the updated table to you.
Make sure you have bypassed cheat engine before using this !!!
Screenshot:
-Hack table by mrBombast.
ⓘ
VirusScans:
-Jotti's malware scan.ⓘ
-VirusTotal virus scan.ⓘ
