QuestionInstalling COD dlc (Map Packs)?

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by newport111 View Post
do you think you can help me with mine??? please!!! lol
Well what's your exact problem lol??
Hey guys, I got the same problem here.
I have both the legit CoD and the cracked CoD, and cracked/warez'd/torrented DLCs Rezurrection and First Strike.
In the case of my legit CoD, when I put them in the folder and bind the maps to keys in order to load them, it just tells me that I do not own the map and that I should download the DLC or whatever. Is there any workaround this?
In the case of my SKIDROW CoD, I had updated it until update 6 then copied the Rezurrection over it. While loading it gives me an error such as couldn't load image 'ballistic_knife...' and closes the game.
Any idea how to play cracked DLCs on legit CoD or cracked CoD?
What file do i drag and drop the map packs into?
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
Well what's your exact problem lol??
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us