WTS334$ worth STEAM account for a low price (created 2009 years)

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
334$ worth STEAM account for a low price (created 2009 years)
Selling 334$ worth STEAM account for a low price. Account was created in 2009 and has never been BANNED.

More info PM, email: tuniekonematei@gmail.com or skype: endoterminis

gl getting $15 for this.
Quote Originally Posted by ooglio View Post
gl getting $15 for this.
I reckon it should be more
Yes, I think I could get more.
Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. :>
Seriously , i think that selling Steam accounts should be stopped. The seller can recover the account after it gets sold , so its against the buyer.
Quote Originally Posted by nigel123mc View Post
I reckon it should be more
All I see in there are humble bundles and miscalculated games. I think the company of heroes 2 is the weekend trial and the dota 2 is not worth $39.99.
Metro 2033, titan quest, saints row, company of heroes, darksiders, red faction are all humble bundles.

Tbh, he'll probably get around $10 for this account. $15 if he is lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief443 View Post
Seriously , i think that selling Steam accounts should be stopped. The seller can recover the account after it gets sold , so its against the buyer.
I don't think selling steam account sales should be stopped. I just think that the sellers should educate the buyers about the possibility of recovery. I do that in all my sales right before we conduct the exchange.
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
All I see in there are humble bundles and miscalculated games. I think the company of heroes 2 is the weekend trial and the dota 2 is not worth $39.99.
Metro 2033, titan quest, saints row, company of heroes, darksiders, red faction are all humble bundles.

Tbh, he'll probably get around $10 for this account. $15 if he is lucky.



I don't think selling steam account sales should be stopped. I just think that the sellers should educate the buyers about the possibility of recovery. I do that in all my sales right before we conduct the exchange.
Well if they buyer buys something on the account that he bought he is good , cause he got proof , the only thing that the seller can do after is get the account disabled . Cause at the same time the buyer will show his proof of purchase on another ticket on another support account.
Quote Originally Posted by Chief443 View Post
Well if they buyer buys something on the account that he bought he is good , cause he got proof , the only thing that the seller can do after is get the account disabled . Cause at the same time the buyer will show his proof of purchase on another ticket on another support account.
Whut......
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
Whut......
Well bored to explain you . Im sure you know that to recover a steam account you have to have a proof . Re read what i said and maybe you will understand .
Keep in mind that it's 4 years old and VAC Clean.
Quote Originally Posted by ecor View Post
Keep in mind that it's 4 years old and VAC Clean.
seller with no rep, not a lot of good games on the account.. as i said earlier probably like $15.


Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
Tbh, he'll probably get around $10 for this account. $15 if he is lucky.
Quote Originally Posted by ooglio View Post
seller with no rep, not a lot of good games on the account.. as i said earlier probably like $15.
Dammit, he can get that account sold for $15, but I can't even get a single post on my thread?
babababaBump!
Still selling, my friends.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?