New adventure.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
New adventure.
I found this beauty in a hall closet in my house. It's my dad's old camera from the early 80's. Apparently he was into photography.
Coincidentally, this was a subject I got interested in while I was out of the country. He's given it to me (mostly). I bought some 400 ASA film, got new batteries for the light meter, and it's all set now.

I figured a few of you could appreciate this. I'll probably post some stuff up soon if I like it enough.

Can't wait to see what you shoot with this thing.
That thing looks beast.

You should also consider creating a Deviantart account and post your new galleries there too.
Quote Originally Posted by kimikiwi View Post
That thing looks beast.

You should also consider creating a Deviantart account and post your new galleries there too.
Ha .
I can not wait
Very nice camera. My dad is also into photography as well.
looks good cant wait to see some of the photos that you take
nigga i'm expecting great things from you <3
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
nigga i'm expecting great things from you <3
I knew you would have faith in me.
how you wanna upload fotos with that camera?
Quote Originally Posted by Zheld View Post
how you wanna upload fotos with that camera?
I have a scanner. I also may just get a disc if I can read it freely.

Going to get two rolls of film developed tomorrow; expect amateur greatness gents.
Wow, looks like a really nice camera. I can't wait to see what the quality of those photos will look like.
Use this shit to post photos of food on instagram.
Looks sweet! Post some pics here!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us