ExclamationOutdatedBlack Ops II - Zombies Trainer

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by luvergod View Post
my game version is 35.1111.1 how do I use this it just says you are not host. I want to use this i solo mode
When the buttons are enabled you are host

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
FOV editor
Nice release, good job!
Oh sry i forgot to give credits at you ...
Quote Originally Posted by _PuRe.LucK* View Post
When the buttons are enabled you are host

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------



Oh sry i forgot to give credits at you ...
No, that's not important..
I don't know why do you need FOV editor if it's implemented in game already..:P
What are the stats of gravity? I mean, the limit + the basic? (0?)
Quote Originally Posted by filuz View Post
For god sake, i have a newer version! i have 1.4.1111

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

35.1411.1
aaa
I not tried the cheat but if he used my addresses it still works, if you got a bad connection that your problem, it will work in solo mode for you though.




---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The_Marck View Post
What are the stats of gravity? I mean, the limit + the basic? (0?)
0 - 199010
thanks that helped
Hey I just get "Game Isn't Running". Could I get a tutorial on how to use it please?
Quote Originally Posted by jacinblack29 View Post
Hey I just get "Game Isn't Running". Could I get a tutorial on how to use it please?
Please! When you don't know how to use hacks then don't play the game
Quote Originally Posted by _PuRe.LucK* View Post
Please! When you don't know how to use hacks then don't play the game
That is probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life. If I don't know how to use hacks, then I would play the game legitimately.
Please! When you don't know how to use logic, don't talk.
Quote Originally Posted by jacinblack29 View Post
That is probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life. If I don't know how to use hacks, then I would play the game legitimately.
Please! When you don't know how to use logic, don't talk.
10 Posts
0 Thanks what i can say
Quote Originally Posted by _PuRe.LucK* View Post
10 Posts
0 Thanks what i can say
I really don't think my involvement in the MPGH community affects what I know how to do. But I'm going to be the adult here. I apologize for asking a stupid question, and blowing up at the response.
Quote Originally Posted by jacinblack29 View Post
I really don't think my involvement in the MPGH community affects what I know how to do. But I'm going to be the adult here. I apologize for asking a stupid question, and blowing up at the response.
hahahahahahaha
nice release .
Very cool gonna test this out in private tnx dude
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?