"Oryx Sleeping" window for private server

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
"Oryx Sleeping" window for private server
Just leave the servers list empty, lol.
I guess that someone could try to edit the client to start a webrequest for the windows message text thought (@JustANoobROTMG I'll try adapting some code like the RealmEye button one, it would be great if you could help too <3).
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post
@JustANoobROTMG

/post2shertiez


Edit: Well, fuck.
I lol'd too
Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
Just leave the servers list empty, lol.
I guess that someone could try to edit the client to start a webrequest for the windows message text thought (@JustANoobROTMG I'll try adapting some code like the RealmEye button one, it would be great if you could help too <3).
Well the only problem is to display a custom string in the menu. Coding the menu itself is straightforwarded.
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
Well the only problem is to display a custom string in the menu. Coding the menu itself is straightforwarded.
Never used AS3/etc, but couldn't you just search for the code that sets the window text to X and change that X to more code that gets the text from a webrequest?
Just wondering.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?