About Buying CrossFire SP

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
About Buying CrossFire SP
Ok, Can you spend Gif card's for crossfire sp..Cause I went and bought a Gift card.. And im very Curious Thank's If you answer My question

-I'll think you,
What's a ultimate gamer card.. I got a reg gift card :/
lols too bad its like 10 bucks and u can buy one at a store.
SHIT MAN
If you buy 10k sp with a UGC its about $11.93
Normally 10k sp is $8.99
its a rip off so just use paypal, i think u can use ur gift card and uplaod it to paypal?
HELP ME PLEASE!?!?
sell the Gif card broo
How, Tell me how :/
who is he gonna sell it to? i have an idea. sell it on ebay and say that some famous person used it or somthin
if you want sp just sell a crossfire acount whit a good rank
I been trying 2 :/
lol do like james, make people powerlevel you, get to staff sergeant 4 (i think lol) and sell it to someone.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?