CoolLooking for a hacking clan...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a hacking clan...
Hey, is there any hacking clans out there? I'd like to join.
I have a 1.95 K/D Ratio, and all I use are chams.
EDIT: It just went down to 1.93

I'd prefer a clan with the following criteria:
- All players hack.
- All players have K/D Ratio over 1.25 (or just 1.00 would be fine)
- (EXTREMELY OPTIONAL) Have a cool name.

Please post clan name and criteria. Thank You!
can u please post info about clan:
examples: clan members, clan level, clan wins and losses
hey man try CRIMSON SNIPERS (clan name is in lower case) no noobs aloud we all hak and we have nx
Quote Originally Posted by josh666 View Post
hey man try CRIMSON SNIPERS (clan name is in lower case) no noobs aloud we all hak and we have nx
Josh, I can't find Crimson Snipers.... or crimson snipers....

EDIT: NVM i found CrimsonSnipers, but seriously dude? 6 losses and 1 death? WITH HACKS? srry.
alright thanks josh
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us