TalkingLooking for a hacking clan...

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a hacking clan...
Yes. I know I posted this already in the advertisement section, that was my bad.

Hey, is there any hacking clans out there? I'd like to join.
I have a 1.95 K/D Ratio, and all I use are chams.
EDIT: It just went down to 1.93

I'd prefer a clan with the following criteria:
- All players hack.
- All players have K/D Ratio over 1.25 (or just 1.00 would be fine)
- (EXTREMELY OPTIONAL) Have a cool name.

Please post clan name and criteria. Thank You!

Criteria includes clan level, number of members, clan wins and losses.
I kno a hacking clan my friend joined it (he uses chams) and he said every one in the clan uses hacks the clan's name is "redneck hell" its a lvl2 clan with 9 members and the W/L record is 26-13... I'm not in the clan tho
Closing because of wrong section.

You posted it at the right place, why here?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us