Injector Maker

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post

Alright cool! If you do release can you PM me with the thread, so I can get started?
kk
/msg2short
When are you going to post this? I'm looking forward to the release
Quote Originally Posted by josephdabest View Post
When are you going to post this? I'm looking forward to the release
me too
sorry, i was gonna make this a public release but i figured out i cant sorry

i can still give it as a private release for 3$

skype lucasheer715

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

I added new features though

------GUI-----
•Edit Anythings Properties(ex: Program, Buttons, Close After Injection, Auto, Manual Inject, more...)
•Edit Properties (ex : text, backcolor, forecolor, obj style, location, size, icon, more...)
•Edit Credits(ex: creator, version, site, more...)

-----Tools-----
•Execute Mode(Test Injector Before Publish)

Add me on Skype ONLY IF interested in buying or for full list of features @ Lucasheer715
Quote Originally Posted by lucasheer715 View Post
sorry, i was gonna make this a public release but i figured out i cant sorry

i can still give it as a private release for 3$

skype lucasheer715

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

sorry, i was gonna make this a public release but i figured out i cant sorry

i can still give it as a private release for 3$

skype lucasheer715
3$ ?
Oh please Stop this crazy ideas
No one will buy It for 3$
Then we have 91561651 Undetected Injector in this Section why we will need this ?
I can make the Injector you like for 0$ and Private Injector
Skype : mpgh.demon
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post

3$ ?
Oh please Stop this crazy ideas
No one will buy It for 3$
Then we have 91561651 Undetected Injector in this Section why we will need this ?
I can make the Injector you like for 0$ and Private Injector
Skype : mpgh.demon
Oh demon, i'm glad u can create You're own (Private) leeched injector I wish i could do that, anyways dude i'm really happy for you

BTW I know your a leecher cause of the time i talked to u over skype bro

You didnt know a clue what u were talking about You were so lazy and stupid, that wouldn't even pick up a fricking visual basic book.

My point is, if i made an injector maker, it would be my own programming skills, not canadafrosts.



You also never add canadafrost in ur credits

Didnt know i leeched injector could be a private injector
Quote Originally Posted by lucasheer715 View Post
Oh demon, i'm glad u can create You're own (Private) leeched injector I wish i could do that, anyways dude i'm really happy for you

BTW I know your a leecher cause of the time i talked to u over skype bro

You didnt know a clue what u were talking about You were so lazy and stupid, that wouldn't even pick up a fricking visual basic book.

My point is, if i made an injector maker, it would be my own programming skills, not canadafrosts.



You also never add canadafrost in ur credits

Didnt know i leeched injector could be a private injector
I didn't even download his project I just view his Thread
I have Source Codes so why i will leech one ?
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post

I didn't even download his project I just view his Thread
I have Source Codes so why i will leech one ?
LOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU JUST ADMITED TO LEECHING..............................

CANADAFROST EVEN SAID U TOOK HIS PROJECT THOUGH HAHAHAHA

You fricken made be roll on the floor laughing bro good joke

See what i mean by u wont even pick up a visual basic book LOL

USING A SOURCE CODE IS LEECHING BRO........
Quote Originally Posted by lucasheer715 View Post
LOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU JUST ADMITED TO LEECHING..............................

CANADAFROST EVEN SAID U TOOK HIS PROJECT THOUGH HAHAHAHA

You fricken made be roll on the floor laughing bro good joke

See what i mean by u wont even pick up a visual basic book LOL

USING A SOURCE CODE IS LEECHING BRO........
Lol Tell your self..
The shit you Preview now just Leech Program
Visual Basic Better than It Because It makes Injectors without any coding
You was want to sell it right ? Good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post

Lol Tell your self..
The shit you Preview now just Leech Program
Visual Basic Better than It Because It makes Injectors without any coding
You was want to sell it right ? Good luck.
You can sell stuff in visual basic bro :l you don't know nuthing

I don't get you're sentence :
Visual Basic Better than It Because It makes Injectors without any coding
"YOU" may no have to do any programming, CAUSE your a leecher, but people who actually know how to program do.

I think u mean "mine is better cause u don't have to do any programming" I wouldn't make something that requires programming
Quote Originally Posted by lucasheer715 View Post
You can sell stuff in visual basic bro :l you don't know nuthing

I don't get you're sentence :


"YOU" may no have to do any programming, CAUSE your a leecher, but people who actually know how to program do.

I think u mean "mine is better cause u don't have to do any programming" I wouldn't make something that requires programming
Let me Answer some questions on Skype that you afraid from ask them here
SS 1

SS 2

SS 2

[SS1] :
• In Visual Basic I don't must do any Programming
- You call me Leecher and now Post Leech Program ?
[SS2] :
• Youtube is always Detected
- Better than you program lol
• What about people Don't wanna download Visual Basic ?
- And do you think they will make 20 or 30 Min downloading Visual Basic for 3$ ?
• What about people Don't wanna spend their time ?
- Spend their Time better than Spend their Money for just Program [Same Answer]
[SS3] :
• What about people want Release an Injector That's got a private code ?
- Code is not Important you only need Undetected Injector nothing else.
And Don't call me with dude [In SS1]
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post

Let me Answer some questions on Skype that you afraid from ask them here
SS 1

SS 2

SS 2

[SS1] :
• In Visual Basic I don't must do any Programming
- You call me Leecher and now Post Leech Program ?
[SS2] :
• Youtube is always Detected
- Better than you program lol
• What about people Don't wanna download Visual Basic ?
- And do you think they will make 20 or 30 Min downloading Visual Basic for 3$ ?
• What about people Don't wanna spend their time ?
- Spend their Time better than Spend their Money for just Program [Same Answer]
[SS3] :
• What about people want Release an Injector That's got a private code ?
- Code is not Important you only need Undetected Injector nothing else.
And Don't call me with dude [In SS1]
Yes... in visual basic YOU DON'T do any programming.....

Btw, you are a leecher and this is the third time u proofed it.....


-
-
-
-
-
-
Youtube are detected cause the youtube sources always come from old mpgh sources
-
-
-
-
-
BTW a private code is a injector code that hasnt been released, meaning z8games wont see it
Quote Originally Posted by lucasheer715 View Post
Yes... in visual basic YOU DON'T do any programming.....

Btw, you are a leecher and this is the third time u proofed it.....


-
-
-
-
-
-
Youtube are detected cause the youtube sources always come from old mpgh sources
-
-
-
-
-
BTW a private code is a injector code that hasnt been released, meaning z8games wont see it
Saying Leech better than buying doesn't even mean that I'm Leecher
And already said they will not spend money for buy this shit
i suggest you just release it publicly because there are already a lot of injectors roaming around
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us