ToXic| COD Clan Recruiting!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
ToXic| COD Clan Recruiting!
Hello,

In order to join ToXic| follow these steps

1) Add me to your friends list, and I'll send you an invite.
2) Download Ventrilo and put in the information
3) Keep the clan growing.

That's all you do.

My Steam name is: ToXic| Rarity

Page: Steam Community :: Group :: ToXic~Gaming-Clan

and PS.. it's a NON HACK CLAN.
What kind of things do you guys do?

Trickshot
Quickscoping
Sniping
Quad feeds on S&D

Really, explain what your clan does. It can be anything in overall, or just one small thing like trickshotting.
Anyway, I added you on steam on my main account where I do not own MW2, but I am considering joining the clan with my other account if I feel like it.

[EDIT] For some reason I can't add you atm, so I will add you later.
Quote Originally Posted by Im Vade View Post
What kind of things do you guys do?

Trickshot
Quickscoping
Sniping
Quad feeds on S&D

Really, explain what your clan does. It can be anything in overall, or just one small thing like trickshotting.
Anyway, I added you on steam on my main account where I do not own MW2, but I am considering joining the clan with my other account if I feel like it.

[EDIT] For some reason I can't add you atm, so I will add you later.
profile: Steam Community :: ID :: ToXic| Rarity


it's a multi cod game clan.
We do any of those things. It doesnt matter.

It's an invite only tho clan like i said.
I would like to some of my best ive been in OpTic. OBEY some of my best things are.

Trickshot
Quickscoping
Sniping
feeding on S&D
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?