HelpMouse click in game with C++

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Mouse click in game with C++
Hello, I have been coding a bot program for crossfire, and every thing is done and working correctly except the mouse click in game. I have tried many methods to make it, but all the methods don't work in game but only outside.

Please tell me how to code in C++ a mouse click that works in game or if you can do it in another language, please send me it as an executable that only clicks on the current mouse position then returns.

Thank you and i hope you can help me.
Quote Originally Posted by CFHackerExtreme View Post
Try it with mouse_event
Forget this.. You must simulate hardware inputs if you want to send any command to Cf...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


Forget this.. You must simulate hardware inputs if you want to send any command to Cf...
No, mouse_event Works for me!
Quote Originally Posted by CFHackerExtreme View Post
No, mouse_event Works for me!
The fuck ? It never worked for me LoL... Maybe because i always used externally...
I'll try with injecting later
Quote Originally Posted by CFHackerExtreme View Post
No, mouse_event Works for me!
Can you give me the source to this? I really need to beable to send mouse clicks to CF as well.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


The fuck ? It never worked for me LoL... Maybe because i always used externally...
I'll try with injecting later
If you figured it out can you give me the source please? I don't know C++ only VB and I tried it but I don't know how to make it into a class or module that would work if I injected it.. I don't know how to do that.
whats about directinput?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?