Trading bypass for one position kill

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Trading bypass for one position kill
i saw thread that other guy opened and from posts, i think some one got it.
so, im trading my pb bypass for it, i can send u ps and proof u in game or whatever
just pme
Are you sure?
sure about what?
That some1 else already has one pos kill?
idk.. i guess some got it
LOL...Why would you start this thread if you don't even know it's out there yet.. You should have waited a bit longer...Until everyone started to get new hacks because of the recent update...
so what if their was update? addys didnt change
ndk,

Your not the founder of my 1337 I am, lol. xD I meant put GTFO opk not the founder bit...
Quote Originally Posted by xydox View Post
so what if their was update? addys didnt change
it was i think pb
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
ndk,

Your not the founder of my 1337 I am, lol. xD I meant put GTFO opk not the founder bit...
Lol What if i am the founder? J/K..I'll change it later..
Cool...

BTW About this topic, I'm not show I trust anyone on trades anymore
i got a one pos kill
What will you trade it for?

And if you say bypass, no.

Lol, everyone says bypass.

BTW I don't wanna trade, I got it.
lol ferrari -.- wata fuckin gay homo -.- trying to send me virus
he sayd he will show me in game, and yea guess what he got nothin and he say coz he got kicked -.-
i guess no one got it or whatever.. if anyone got it can anyone pls show me this in game? not trade and no nothin.. i just wanna see someone using it lol
and if some one wanna trade its just batter.. just dont be like ferrari the gay
i did not send him virus i gave him hack he did not give me the bypass he sent my hack back and sead it is bypass and it is my hack that fuckin scmmer
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?