Odd, It's failing to download for me.
---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------
Ahhh, sounds very interesting.
I'll be interested in trying it out for sure
---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------
Just curious, why isn't 'disable stun' ever in these anymore?
Was it patched? Or do people just think it's too risky to use? I personally found it hilarious to morph into animals in Mad Lab and still be able to attack.
---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------
Ahhh, sounds very interesting.
I'll be interested in trying it out for sure

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------
Just curious, why isn't 'disable stun' ever in these anymore?
Was it patched? Or do people just think it's too risky to use? I personally found it hilarious to morph into animals in Mad Lab and still be able to attack.
