Stuck on this please help me!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Stuck on this please help me!
Hey when I press start in the crossfire console! I get this:



Then after 10 mins of nothing! it get's error message: Failed to Download Patch-list file. WHY SO???????????????

Everybody has it working as I can see
Try again now...Just updated( Took 20 minutes)

Rebootpc and try again ...works for me
Quote Originally Posted by wEFTwefwfefesfefe View Post
Try again now...Just updated( Took 20 minutes)

Rebootpc and try again ...works for me
I just rebooted my pc and it is still the same...I think there is a kind of pressure on z8games or something... ANYWAYS my friend just updates his........but I am stuck it doesnt even wanna start the download

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

I will re-install the game and see :@
Quote Originally Posted by spirit9 View Post
I just rebooted my pc and it is still the same...I think there is a kind of pressure on z8games or something... ANYWAYS my friend just updates his........but I am stuck it doesnt even wanna start the download

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

I will re-install the game and see :@
Lebanon does have poor internet connection...
Quote Originally Posted by wEFTwefwfefesfefe View Post
Lebanon does have poor internet connection...
I live in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.........my internet is good.........

I think the problem is from the update.vbs.............My anti-virus deleted this thing before 3 hours and I think it is the reason for this error
Quote Originally Posted by spirit9 View Post
I live in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.........my internet is good.........

I think the problem is from the update.vbs.............My anti-virus deleted this thing before 3 hours and I think it is the reason for this error
Good luck on updating then haha
u need to unistalll cf and install it again or the other way is too reboot your computer in does work i had that problem and now it is solved . now remeber hit thanks

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wEFTwefwfefesfefe View Post
Try again now...Just updated( Took 20 minutes)

Rebootpc and try again ...works for me
damn u beat me to it
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?