Some Lead to Bypass makers. (IDK If this was known already)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Some Lead to Bypass makers. (IDK If this was known already)
Today I was bored, so I started doing random things, and I found out you can extract files with 7zip. Like .dll files. I think you can recode bypass.dll and re compress it. Although, IDK what format it takes to recompile. Its just a lead. Please don't flame me if this is already found. Thank me if I helped XD
This is known.. takes too long to do that ._.
And half the time, if you plainly edit the .dll then the .dll won't work at all. lul
Aww... Sry please close thread lol
Yeah this is pretty well known.
Nice try tho
Quote Originally Posted by whitten View Post
Yeah this is pretty well known.
Nice try tho
Lol thx. Can a mod please close or delete?
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Lol thx. Can a mod please close or delete?
no problem.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?