ExclamationHow to: Move a File in Visual Basic

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
How to: Move a File in Visual Basic
Link from where I got:
How to: Move a File in Visual Basic

Code:
My.Computer.FileSystem.MoveFile("C:\TestDir1\test.txt", _
    "C:\TestDir2\test.txt")
Note: TestDir1 and 2 are usernames, change then to the loctation to take from, and to the location to.

And for moving file and renaming it:

Code:
My.Computer.FileSystem.MoveFile("C:\TestDir1\oldname.txt", _
    "C:\TestDir2\newname.txt", _
    FileIO.UIOption.AllDialogs, _
    FileIO.UICancelOption.ThrowException)
Also, if you want to make a button/label open up internet and go to website, use this code:

Code:
Process.Start("http://DomainHere.com/net/tk/etc...")
Also, if you want to make something create a text file:
Code:
My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText("C:\TestFolder1\test.txt", _
"This is new text to be added.",True)
Also, if you want me to make tutorials on making actual computer programs, then PM me, I can make tutorials on making a:
Spammer, note pad, msg box generator, speech, auto clicker, etc, just PM me...

IT'S SO SIMPLE! If you need any help, just PM me...
Also, if any help, just PM me...
niceeeee really helped
Quote Originally Posted by Khahnlehuu View Post
niceeeee really helped
Your welcome, and lmao, finally, people in the Visual Basic section!
yup go visual basic lol
cool thanks!
Great job......
wont work for me i need help


i get this

and im trying to make this

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post


i get this

and im trying to make this

I don't think the guns work any more, and I figured ur problem, it's the last 2 lines of code, that shouldn't be there...
Read your PMs, I responded already, it's about the Team viewer thing
i toke those out tryed it wont work
same problem

how do i make it look like this


Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
i toke those out tryed it wont work
same problem

how do i make it look like this


?? So you want it to go to your C:\ Drive?? Just make sure to be on at 11:00 - 12:00, even if you haz to sneak on, so I can TeamView you, although not promising that any punishment will be given by parents...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us