Red faceStarting Tribes Ascend Hack Project.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Starting Tribes Ascend Hack Project.
Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if anyone would be interested to help me to hack Tribes Ascend, every value are off course server-sided.

I've found the exp+gold value, in the ASM of the game. but this can't be used since i'm not skilled with packet editing.
If someone wanna help (skilled in packet editing) that's what i search, or even a programmer would be very appreciated, contact me on skype: Nightshades.Unknow or post here.

I'm searching for packet analisyst guy & programmer who can help to hack Tribes Ascend, perhaps not the gold, but the exp at least.

~Thanks.
Well this is a good idea. We need coders.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us