WTTMajor acc!

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by florinsukarul View Post
Bump up! Ik someone wants it !
TRADE WITH OMM ONLY EVEN IF THE PLAYER ISNT NEW OMM ONLY !!!

its for your safety
(BTW: ur acc is exp hacked :d)
Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post


TRADE WITH OMM ONLY EVEN IF THE PLAYER ISNT NEW OMM ONLY !!!

its for your safety
(BTW: ur acc is exp hacked :d)
No my account is not exp hacked! If u want i might show u my game records +all badges to see how many games of coop i playd!
Quote Originally Posted by florinsukarul View Post
my skype is tiron.florin3 or try to fiind Tiron Florin! I wount trade without middle man if u are new members!
What are you trading for ?
Another ava account low rank with some ap things!
Quote Originally Posted by florinsukarul View Post
Another ava account low rank with some ap things!
How many AP things?
I dont know! Just lend me you're offer and i will tell u if it is good enought and btw we will use OMM
Quote Originally Posted by florinsukarul View Post
I dont know! Just lend me you're offer and i will tell u if it is good enought and btw we will use OMM
I know OMM but im pretty sure my offer isnt near worth it probably... look at my P,90,M4,PGM Freedom post its on the top 10 posts so easy to find
Quote Originally Posted by Casperwhyyoucry View Post
I know OMM but im pretty sure my offer isnt near worth it probably... look at my P,90,M4,PGM Freedom post its on the top 10 posts so easy to find
I checked youre account,it is nice but those are just reskined guns! Good luck in trading it!
Quote Originally Posted by florinsukarul View Post
I checked youre account,it is nice but those are just reskined guns! Good luck in trading it!
Alright thanks you too dude!
I offer you one account + plus ap or money, what you think?
Quote Originally Posted by iLikeTrainss View Post
avaseler1 i want to trade with ur acc i got acc with AK200 prem if you want what is ur skype?
Scammer noob
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?