Hackign tutorial!?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hackign tutorial!?
Hey guys,


I'm Really new to this and please, can someone teach me how to hack in DayZ! I know this sounds amusing but i'm new and noob at this!

Please Help me!

Thanks,

Kadavron
Quote Originally Posted by Kadavron View Post
Hey guys,


I'm Really new to this and please, can someone teach me how to hack in DayZ! I know this sounds amusing but i'm new and noob at this!

Please Help me!

Thanks,

Kadavron
Are you talking about scripts or bypasses?
Quote Originally Posted by Kadavron View Post
Hey guys,


I'm Really new to this and please, can someone teach me how to hack in DayZ! I know this sounds amusing but i'm new and noob at this!

Please Help me!

Thanks,

Kadavron
Read the stickies...That's what they are there for.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/660-dayz-d...-progress.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/696-dayz-h...n-hacking.html

And if you actually want to learn Arma's scripting language (SQF), here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/696-dayz-h...ow-script.html
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us