WTSPOPJACK'S SPAWNING SERVICE

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
POPJACK'S SPAWNING SERVICE
I am charging 50 cents for a box, a chopper, and a car on Chernarus (Of your choice)
I am charging $1 for an Infection menus on Chernarus
I am charging $1 for a box on Origins, comes with a chopper and car (Of your choice)
I am charging $2 for a Infection menu on Origins and breaking point
I am charging 75 cents for a box on breaking point

First 3 customers are free of charge

Add me on skype minecraftguy6406
surprisingly worked!
I was one of the first three customers and he spawned me a dirt-bike (i think he said he couldnt spawn one, but he found one for me and gave it to me)
and that was all I asked for.
Thanks!
The 1st 3 free ones are gone
Can you take a screenshot of the map i am playing on? normal DayZ server my skype is sohammey
would like a free copy :P
He is going to give me a free spawn even though he cant right now because he is a nice guy 1+ vouch
This guy spawned me shit! 1+ vouch for him!
vouch thx for help nice man
He suffered some DDoS troubles haha. BUT he came back right away! Really good guy! I VOUCH for him bigtime. He was also the only one available when everyone else had banned keys and what not. BIG VOUCH FOR HIM!
Beware of this person deceiver and an impostor
Beware of this person deceiver and an impostor
Bump! Hey guys im back and ive got everything ready to spawn again! I can spawn on origins mainly and also other mods. Add me on skype and now all prices on Origins are 2$ to 3$.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us