Aimbot Maker!!!

Posts 136–148 of 148 · Page 10 of 10
afk is not aimbot
Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
GARBAGE man this fails so badly
Thats a strong choice of words for someone that does nothing. Atleast he tried dude. What did you do? NOTHING
the aimbot works. but you have to press the hotkey everytime you see someone. and it doenst lock on.
Quote Originally Posted by Liem View Post
I love how you think it's an aimbot.


It's a triggerbot...
er... i think its a colorbot, trigger bots fire when they lock onto a person if im not mistaken a colorbot just moves the reticle to the certain color
hey dont download this aimbot maker i did and i had to to a full system scan with norton to find the virus that this download gives you just saying not being a hater just waring ppl
Patched
Dont bother downloading it, it's patched, not sure if it worked before, but it certainly doesn't now.
Lethal... Some hacks CANT be patched.

This bot cannot be patched unless.

They change ALL the codes.
They fix the texture codes.
The aimbot deletes itself XD.
I smell fail
Guys...have you actually read this thread? It works, but we haven't made it work for CA yet.


Until someone finds a way to make it work, I suggest mods close the thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Liem View Post
Guys...have you actually read this thread? It works, but we haven't made it work for CA yet.


Until someone finds a way to make it work, I suggest mods close the thread.
I guess I have to agree with this view. I'm just disappointed that it won't work with CA...
lol crossfire i thought this was about CA try it in ca make a vid and put on youtube put private so 10 people can watch and tada post this vid here


Thank me if i helped u
Posts 136–148 of 148 · Page 10 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us