Affinity Hack

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by whitegun View Post
I have finished working on these 2 hack exp and hack resource, i'm currently have my bro test for me.
And exp hack have a bug, i'm fixing at the moment.
I will release it at soon as possible.
Aww man please post the 2 finished ones before fixing exp. But you're awesome!
I think it would be extremely beneficial if someone were to hand out all the drop address' so that life would be a lot easier :P
Quote Originally Posted by LovesHealer View Post
I think it would be extremely beneficial if someone were to hand out all the drop address' so that life would be a lot easier :P
Agreed.We need drop addresses and then instructions how to work or mod it.
Quote Originally Posted by AliensMystery View Post
Keep trying okay Do your best
Yes you're awesome, And I think u can try to hack a script in "Foundry" then rush it with 0 platinum. That's my idea.
Thanks a lot and i think u can make it friend. ^^


Sorry for any incorrect if my English is not good enough.
Woot woot thanks Whitegun
looking forward to the development on this.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?