Is that adress works any more ?
0x6DDC34 I think It's for wall
Yeah it Did :/ but IDK Why one of the minions said that i can't post that kind of stuff so... give me you contact (skype or other thing else) to pass the folders if you dont have it yet
Originally Posted by c4v31r1nh4
Yeah it Did :/ but IDK Why one of the minions said that i can't post that kind of stuff so... give me you contact (skype or other thing else) to pass the folders if you dont have it yet
Skype : mpgh.demon
And they don't want to share Bases
The thing you see now called Addy and It's free to Share
---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------
Originally Posted by rabir007
The Memory wallhack addy:
0x738054
I will see it.
Originally Posted by Nexero
Is that adress works any more ?
0x6DDC34 I think It's for wall