Indetectavel VB.NET

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Indetectavel VB.NET
Hi guys was wondering if you could help me with a problem. My problem is this, I wanted to make my program more undetectable hacking'm not getting you ensinan me? Or if you can not teach sends me some tutorials on how to make this process
Just saying you want something undetected isn't really descriptive enough.
What are you trying to make it undetected from?

Going to have to give us more detail than though.
Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
Just saying you want something undetected isn't really descriptive enough.
What are you trying to make it undetected from?

Going to have to give us more detail than though.
I say leave it undetected.
Example: I activate the hack, the more protection the game picks up.
Protection is the X-Trap Game PointBlank
Quote Originally Posted by Sapatao View Post
I say leave it undetected.
Example: I activate the hack, the more protection the game picks up.
Protection is the X-Trap Game PointBlank
Bypassing a protection is up to you to figure out. Unless there are public bypasses posted already on this site (or others) you probably wont get help with things like this since people do not like to share private bypasses to help ensure their hacks still work.
Quote Originally Posted by Sapatao View Post
hacking'm
Quote Originally Posted by Sapatao View Post
getting you ensinan me?
Quote Originally Posted by Sapatao View Post
how to make this process
Does anybody understand what he is talking about?!
~Syphox
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?