Classic

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Watched this like a thousand times.
Nothing can compete with this God. I have no clue how he does it, but he does and it looks amazing.
saw this video 100000 times.
hes just an amazing player
This video was obv made before CA got that vote kick system that made everyone kick someone who had more than a multi kill.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
This video was obv made before CA got that vote kick system that made everyone kick someone who had more than a multi kill.
You get kicked even if you have no kills, and only deaths.

Happens to me
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
This video was obv made before CA got that vote kick system that made everyone kick someone who had more than a multi kill.
Go at 8:31 there's a vote kick
This video gave me major goosebumps watching it. I thought I was a pretty pro player without hacks but this guy would make me rage quit every game. If only I could find out if he still played. I'd totally sign up to be his fan girl after watching that.
Quote Originally Posted by Jazzie View Post
This video gave me major goosebumps watching it. I thought I was a pretty pro player without hacks but this guy would make me rage quit every game. If only I could find out if he still played. I'd totally sign up to be his fan girl after watching that.
He does, he has a new YT channel though. He also plays CA EU.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post

He does, he has a new YT channel though. He also plays CA EU.
Cool what's his new channel? Always looking for new things to subscribe to.
What the hell. He legit? I can do better. With hacks
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?