Video - Beginner Quarantine Tips

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Video - Beginner Quarantine Tips
Just a quick video I made from footage of a couple games I was in.
It's not for people that are pros, just beginners or people that didn't know this stuff..
Hope you enjoy, and watch in HD (when it's available)
nice guide great for beginners XD
I felt like making a random video and that was the first idea I got lol.
Hopefully this helps somebody out there.
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
I felt like making a random video and that was the first idea I got lol.
Hopefully this helps somebody out there.
it should.. also at the safe house say dont save TOO much bullets >..> some noobs always get on in and infect the whole place
Nice guide
Great job, Flash!

You earn my respect. :3
I like making videos.
I get to practice with Sony Vegas 9 anyway
There's a safe room!? Thanks! I never knew that! Man im an idiot i though Humans are SUPPOSED to die lol.
Good to see it helped somebody.
Search for BSGFlashy on Youtube if want to subscribe to me :3
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
Good to see it helped somebody.
Search for BSGFlashy on Youtube if want to subscribe to me :3
Ok i will subscribe you =), Hey are there 1 or 2 safe doors i swear i think i saw one in your video around a box, i saw Lock and Open on it?
Yup.
That's the elevator safe room.
It's in the room next to where the lab is. (the safe room in this video)
Nice.
1.)I run from zombies and get away alot of the time.
That's because you're black.
Black people have more stamina and faster run speed.
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
That's because you're black.
Black people have more stamina and faster run speed.
Yeah that must be it HAHAHAHAHAH
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?