[14.2.0] No server-side debuffs -NEED HEAVY TESTING-
CLIENT NO LONGER AVAIABLE.
To everyone: i realized this client was actually heavily OP, and woul help Kabam fix the bug too quickly. If you really want it, you dhould be able to assemble one by yourself. I mean, an idiot from Italy did it, i dont see how you guys dont get this.
Original thread below.
After a crapload of tries and failures, with a lot of help I made* this client, which features:
Features:
-Autonex 20%
-Fullscreen v2
-HP Bars
-Ally projectiles disabled
-Numerical HP/MP/Fame
-jNoob Auotaim
-Loading screens "removed"
-Sprite world hexed (noclip NOT included)
-P reconnection
-No client side debuff
-No server side debuff (this. Be careful with this, didn't test everything)
--Slow: works
--Hexed: should work**
--Stunned: should work**
--Paralyzed: works**
--Quiet: works
--Armor pierce/broken: NOT work
--Sick: works
--Bleeding: NOT work
--Weak: works
As said this need heavy testing, I'm sure Cyeclops and the other guys made an excellent work, but I have no idea what will happen if you got hit too many times by status effect projectiles, so pay attention.
*I just put the code into the .class file, all the credits go to Cyeclops (and with all I mean ALL) for his amazing work and to whoever made the rest of the hexs, since I can't find him/her.
**Be EXTREMELY careful with those 3 in particular, if they cause disconnetion, let me know asap.
Scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti

(I suck at HTML and this is the first thing I upload, if I failed to upload the picture I'll do it as soon as possible)
^Obviously I did. Here is it. http://imgur.com/7gTpcIq
To everyone: i realized this client was actually heavily OP, and woul help Kabam fix the bug too quickly. If you really want it, you dhould be able to assemble one by yourself. I mean, an idiot from Italy did it, i dont see how you guys dont get this.
Original thread below.
After a crapload of tries and failures, with a lot of help I made* this client, which features:
Features:
-Autonex 20%
-Fullscreen v2
-HP Bars
-Ally projectiles disabled
-Numerical HP/MP/Fame
-jNoob Auotaim
-Loading screens "removed"
-Sprite world hexed (noclip NOT included)
-P reconnection
-No client side debuff
-No server side debuff (this. Be careful with this, didn't test everything)
--Slow: works
--Hexed: should work**
--Stunned: should work**
--Paralyzed: works**
--Quiet: works
--Armor pierce/broken: NOT work
--Sick: works
--Bleeding: NOT work
--Weak: works
As said this need heavy testing, I'm sure Cyeclops and the other guys made an excellent work, but I have no idea what will happen if you got hit too many times by status effect projectiles, so pay attention.
*I just put the code into the .class file, all the credits go to Cyeclops (and with all I mean ALL) for his amazing work and to whoever made the rest of the hexs, since I can't find him/her.
**Be EXTREMELY careful with those 3 in particular, if they cause disconnetion, let me know asap.
Scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti
(I suck at HTML and this is the first thing I upload, if I failed to upload the picture I'll do it as soon as possible)
^Obviously I did. Here is it. http://imgur.com/7gTpcIq

