TalkingWTTWANTED: PGM FREEDOM (perm) + Python trading for 1 or 2 accounts

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
WANTED: PGM FREEDOM (perm) + Python trading for 1 or 2 accounts
Alright so basically I want an account with any point man gun (preferably high end) since i don't really point man, any high end rifle (xm8, permanent sa58 para or m4a1 mk3 (has to be one of these 3) snipers : just pgm freedom only necessary sniper pistols: python + whatever else is on it.

I have two accounts one master sergent and one sergent. SD: 1.39 , 1.700 respectively.

guns on first account: sr 2m veresk, fn fnc, sa58 para, amd 65, m40a5, fr f2 [AP], redhawk, TMP. has viper mask for a few hundred days, i forgot how long..

guns on second account: mp7a1 perm, amd 65, RX4 Raffin (euro capsule), pgm [AP], redhawk euro: ~20k

I know its not much but I'm not asking for too much either. I really dont care about rank/sd (as long as its above 1) and you also cannot be a known hacker or someone who has a high risk of getting banned.
both of these accounts are 100% legit and have 0% chance of getting banned I expect the same in your account.

I've never bought/sell/traded any account before so i'm not aware of all the methods, we can use a middle man, screen share on skype or you can just go first if you want.
oh and i can provide screen shots of everything if you are considering buying.

thanks for reading..
serious traders only, will consider any recommendations or if your asking for something else.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

EDIT: PYTHON IS NECCESARY, BUT IF PGM IS NOT A FREEDOM PGM ILL GIVE YOU FIRST ACCOUNT FOR IT.
Bump still available
Quote Originally Posted by aznamq View Post
Bump still available
dude get on skype
BUMP- OR I CAN SELL BOTH ACCOUNTS FOR ONLY $15 USD THRU PAYPAL
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?