HelpHelp me maybe?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help me maybe?
Hey guys, I wanted to work on my skills with some vb and learn a bit more. How would I go about making a VB injector that would grab a .lua file from a webhost and a .dll and force it into garrysmod. Thank you to anyone would could help me on this!
You can use the built in WebClient object to obtain the remote data. (Or do raw sockets and do all the HTTP header crap yourself.)
Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
You can use the built in WebClient object to obtain the remote data. (Or do raw sockets and do all the HTTP header crap yourself.)
Ok, and I am getting from a URL should I make them download it and then when it runs it deletes because you can run a script then delete it. I want to do that for protection is there another way to do this?
You're coding in VB.NET, protection is already out of the question lol.

The WebClient object has methods to download from a url automatically. Check out the MSDN page for it here:
WebClient Class (System.Net)
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us