CrossFire EU account.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CrossFire EU account.
Hi, today i'll share with you this CF account:
Name: gagnamstyler
Pw gagnamstyle
Quote Originally Posted by VioViorel View Post
Hi, today i'll share with you this CF account:
Name: gagnamstyler
Pw gagnamstyle
Hey if you share something make sure it works. THIS doesnt work. ERROR please check login id or password.. Fail....
Quote Originally Posted by -IamtheOne- View Post
Hey if you share something make sure it works. THIS doesnt work. ERROR please check login id or password.. Fail....
If you dont live in Europe and you login the account on site it gives error.. Derp
I was using IP changer to EU. Okay maybe thats why it didnt work maybe. Thanks.
I suggest you to don't use the account, you may get 7767 error
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
I suggest you to don't use the account, you may get 7767 error
Im not sure but I think thats only if you don't live in the continent of Europe.
Quote Originally Posted by JHNNY2 View Post
Im not sure but I think thats only if you don't live in the continent of Europe.
No, it isn't.
I live in Portugal and I had the 7767 error once because I used a shared account.
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post


No, it isn't.
I live in Portugal and I had the 7767 error once because I used a shared account.
Hmmm. I do not know. But thanks for heads up to the people
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?