LightbulbVisual Basic Hack 2010

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Visual Basic Hack 2010
Hey!

I want to make a visual basic hack in Battlefield 3.
It should include a wallhack, or Box ESP.

But I dont know the codes which belong to it. For example to locate enemy players...

Thank you for your help!
Maybe someone can recomment me a tutorial...
Quote Originally Posted by Gangaspecial View Post
Hey!

I want to make a visual basic hack in Battlefield 3.
It should include a wallhack, or Box ESP.

But I dont know the codes which belong to it. For example to locate enemy players...

Thank you for your help!
Maybe someone can recomment me a tutorial...
its not that simple as you assume...
Step 1.
use search button
Buy a book and learn to code. Bai
Quote Originally Posted by Gangaspecial View Post
Hey!

I want to make a visual basic hack in Battlefield 3.
It should include a wallhack, or Box ESP.

But I dont know the codes which belong to it. For example to locate enemy players...

Thank you for your help!
Maybe someone can recomment me a tutorial...
Try find a source code and edit it.
I would recommend you to learn some C++... Its a lot better for game hacking
If you still want to use VB, i'd recommend you to have a look at GDI, which is good for external hacking. With that GDI, you can draw the Radar or ESP easily, if you know some advanced VB, GDI drawing and a little math.
Good luck :P
Learn the engine first. I think it is sony engine right or was that planet side. Then dump the SDK and search through it
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?