15.0?

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
15.0?
The realm site says its 15.0 but its not disconnecting me on the client. Idk
fuck me everything is SB apparently
Quote Originally Posted by trojan-man View Post
fuck me everything is SB apparently
Wut... also 15.0 as hex number isn't working for me.
Quote Originally Posted by trojan-man View Post
fuck me everything is SB apparently
Is it just your client screwing things up or is really everything soulbound?
Yup, every single item is soulbound. No trading.

Pretty damn interesting turn of events.
Quote Originally Posted by TrollToast View Post
The realm site says its 15.0 but its not disconnecting me on the client. Idk
Maybe if everyone would calm their tits and remember that the servers are restarting in 15 minutes lol

I'm gonna wait for the restart, if there's still problems with the actual game client then... oh boy...
Can't tp in nexus anymore.
Wow this fuckin sucks.
GOOD JOB KABAM , YOU DUN' GOOFED
I'm glad I decided to keep stats in main and extra junk in mule....
Kabam, we have a new client every week!

Edit: And just when I was really getting into using nilly's new client...
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us