SmileCombat arms Zombie Mode Update Planned

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Combat arms Zombie Mode Update Planned
I Was Checking Out Nexon.net and I See that Is Gonna Change the Zombie Mode Cause Nexon Has Been Getting alot of Mail That the Zombies Are to hard to kill

Heres What I mean

Thank you to all of the soldiers who provided feedback about the new Quarantine Mode. We understand that many have expressed concerns that Infected are too hard to kill and that it is too difficult to survive as a Human. We hear your concerns, are working on some balance changes and plan to provide a game update next week.

--Combat arms Command--
lmao nexon fails HARD. why would they make zombies with 400hp in the first place with speedhack intergrated??? ROFL!!!
Lol, that's better now. Hope they make it so we can actually be able to kill the Zombies.
Quote Originally Posted by Vizz View Post
Lol, that's better now. Hope they make it so we can actually be able to kill the Zombies.
I think the zombies should have 150 HP, but respawns with a 5:00 timer, that way. We can live a little longer. :P
Yeah that would be better, Nexon don't think before updating.
i killed the zombie, you gotta knife them..took me like 30 times, opk and super knife will still work..
infected - 150 hp

hosts, 200hp

no more speed hax

and it shud take 2 or 3 hits to infect human


that way i'm happy
Well, to be honest, I think the L4D-style infected in CA are pretty good. Just make it so the infected aren't using zombie god mode, and make it so it takes 2-3 hits to infect a human, and I'll totally jump on board with QM.
All you people say 2-3 hits to infect humans.
Do you know how hard it is to get 1 hit on people most of the time?
Just imagine the inaccuracy of the claw swipes and make it so that you have to hit the human 1 or 2 more times.
I'm pretty sure you would be pissed.
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
All you people say 2-3 hits to infect humans.
Do you know how hard it is to get 1 hit on people most of the time?
Just imagine the inaccuracy of the claw swipes and make it so that you have to hit the human 1 or 2 more times.
I'm pretty sure you would be pissed.
Agree, I found myself wanting to masturbate then hit them. :P

Anyways, I still thinks a 1-hit from the infected is good but also, I think all Zombies should have 150 HP, keep the speed and jump, but they respawn over and over. :3
idc really care about their speed and their sprint health or w/e as long i get to kill a few that r chasing me (i hav a speed hak u should get it) so i can rest and reload my guns..
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?