OutdatedMod Selector 15.0 HEXED

Posts 1–15 of 108 · Page 1 of 8
Mod Selector 15.0 HEXED
Hey all, I hexed Mod Selector to 15.0
Error was fixed
Features:
- Auto Nexus 20%, 30% and 40% (Choose only one)
- Fullscreen v2
- HP Bars
- Disabled Blind, Confused, Hallucinating, and Drunk
- No Ally Projectiles
- Numerical HP/MP/Fame
- jNoob Auto-Aim (now ignores Oryx's protection artifacts) (Ignore the auto aim graphical glitch. Only you can see it.)
- Connect to Production Server (Apply this mod or your client will connect to testing.)
- No delay Quest Notification
- Spammable Notifications (Doesn't work, look here to fix it.)
- No Loading Screens
- Sprite World no slow, no tile movement, and speed hack.
- Reconnect with "P" Key
Reconnect with P allows you to nexus out of a dungeon or closed realm and reconnect to it when you press P. It is also possible to enter a dungeon/realm with 1 character, nexus, switch characters and enter the same dungeon or closed realm by pressing P. You can't re-enter a dungeon or closed realm if you go to your vault.

Pictures:


Virus Scans:
Jotti'sⓘ
Virus Totalⓘ
I take no credit for this other than hexing
15.0_Mod_ Selector_mpgh.net.zip5.1 MB · 3,685 downloads Clean
Looks great but I have one question, what are spammable notifications?
Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post
Looks great but I have one question, what are spammable notifications?
No idea. They have always been in mod selector.
Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post
Looks great but I have one question, what are spammable notifications?
I may be wrong in saying this, but it's the only thing I can link to it and cannot see in the original client. I think it's the messages such as "account in use" and other notifications that repeat in your chat box. Typically when I'm just using the normal client all I see is just the black screen with the character with an unknown reason to why it's taking so long. So I think that particular mod shows the error reasons during loading.
Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post
Looks great but I have one question, what are spammable notifications?
@flyrocket originally made this mod to combat some inconveniences introduced in new builds of rotmg that placed notifications in a queue which delayed messages on the screen to avoid notification spam. This simply removes that "feature". You'll notice in nexus that as people are healed by the tower, you will see the +health message immediately as the player is healed with this hack enabled.
Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post
Looks great but I have one question, what are spammable notifications?
Notifications are the coloured numbers that appear over your head like heals from a pet or +100 heal from hp pot. Spammable notifications allows these notifications to be spammed otherwise there would be a delay

EDIT: Ninja'ed GOD DAMMIT
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
@flyrocket originally made this mod to combat some inconveniences introduced in new builds of rotmg that placed notifications in a queue which delayed messages on the screen to avoid notification spam. This simply removes that "feature". You'll notice in nexus that as people are healed by the tower, you will see the +health message immediately as the player is healed with this hack enabled.
Ah, thank you. I didn't ever know what this was
Quote Originally Posted by kdawginthehood View Post
EDIT: Ninja'ed GOD DAMMIT
/10char
Quote Originally Posted by kdawginthehood View Post
Notifications are the coloured numbers that appear over your head like heals from a pet or +100 heal from hp pot. Spammable notifications allows these notifications to be spammed otherwise there would be a delay

EDIT: Ninja'ed GOD DAMMIT
/offtopic
What do you mean by "Ninja'ed GOD DAMMIT" I've been seeing this A LOT lately.


EDIT2:
Mod selector is not working for me for some odd apparent reason, it keeps saying "UNKNOWN SOURCE" for all the mod I choose.
Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post

/offtopic
What do you mean by "Ninja'ed GOD DAMMIT" I've been seeing this A LOT lately.
In a forum when one goes to post something then afterwards realises it has already been posted.
In wildshadow forums you will see a lot of people trying to get first comment and after they have posted and see they didn't get first they edit it to say ninja'ed.
Cause only true ninjas have great speed
Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post

/offtopic
What do you mean by "Ninja'ed GOD DAMMIT" I've been seeing this A LOT lately.
While they were typing their answer, someone else posted it

/Ninja'd while typing about what ninjaing is. Oh the irony
Quote Originally Posted by lolie123 View Post
Thanks so much
No problem!
approved..
When im pressing "Build" just nothing, idk why but dont work.
Posts 1–15 of 108 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us