LightbulbAccount Breakthrough!

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Account Breakthrough!
Hey guys!

So... I don't know if anyone has posted about this before, or used this before, so sorry if I am just repeating stuff, but I find this really useful

AE is pretty stupid and doesn't block people from using these 'disposable e-mails' like most flash games.
These disposable e-mails can be used by anyone!
Which basically means it's easy to crack accounts (if that's what you would call it).

Basically, there are two main disposable e-mail services which I know of, Yopmail and Dispostable (you can google them.).
When you use these services, you can access any e-mail, as long as it's using their domain name.
So, some people who play AQW that know of these disposable e-mails, sign their accounts up using them!

Just now, I have been using the "Forgot Password" tool from AQW, and typing in obvious e-mails with the disposable e-mails domain name, and I've cracked quite a few accounts!
A lot of them are noobs, but if you're lucky, you might come across a decent one. I have found 2 decent ones so far

As you may see, I am finding this quite hard to explain, so I'll screenshot it as an example.

Step 1:



Step 2:



Step 3:




I know this isn't as good as account crackers like Armjld, but it's still quite good! Especially for mac users.
I hope I helped and you managed to get some accounts xD

Oliboli8769
Very interesting find, you should've been there for the forum meet up.
We played some 'Truth or Dare."

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

I think I've found the accounts you cracked.
One is Ran2ger?
Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
Very interesting find, you should've been there for the forum meet up.
We played some 'Truth or Dare."

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

I think I've found the accounts you cracked.
One is Ran2ger?
Haha Awww... I'm sad I missed it now, I would've been good at that xD
I recognise the account name, but no I didn't keep that one :P
I found 2 account's with leprechaun class, which is pretty cool
Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
Very interesting find, you should've been there for the forum meet up.
We played some 'Truth or Dare."

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

I think I've found the accounts you cracked.
One is Ran2ger?
Yea it was awesmoe :PPP
hey guys i just to know where can i lvl up faster now for 45-50, as we all know we can't bot in timespace and undead pirate map anymore
Quote Originally Posted by devilscorner View Post
hey guys i just to know where can i lvl up faster now for 45-50, as we all know we can't bot in timespace and undead pirate map anymore
Haha slightly irrelevant xD
But don't worry, from what I've heard, the monster health in timespace and pirates has been reduced again, I'm not sure if that's correct, let me know
okay i just came here to post that undead pirates and timespace monster still have the same high hp of 22k and 21k with 300-550 crit
Quote Originally Posted by devilscorner View Post
okay i just came here to post that undead pirates and timespace monster still have the same high hp of 22k and 21k with 300-550 crit
If you really want to discuss that I'd suggest making a new topic.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Hey guys!

So... I don't know if anyone has posted about this before, or used this before, so sorry if I am just repeating stuff, but I find this really useful

AE is pretty stupid and doesn't block people from using these 'disposable e-mails' like most flash games.
These disposable e-mails can be used by anyone!
Which basically means it's easy to crack accounts (if that's what you would call it).

Basically, there are two main disposable e-mail services which I know of, Yopmail and Dispostable (you can google them.).
When you use these services, you can access any e-mail, as long as it's using their domain name.
So, some people who play AQW that know of these disposable e-mails, sign their accounts up using them!

Just now, I have been using the "Forgot Password" tool from AQW, and typing in obvious e-mails with the disposable e-mails domain name, and I've cracked quite a few accounts!
A lot of them are noobs, but if you're lucky, you might come across a decent one. I have found 2 decent ones so far

As you may see, I am finding this quite hard to explain, so I'll screenshot it as an example.

Step 1:



Step 2:



Step 3:




I know this isn't as good as account crackers like Armjld, but it's still quite good! Especially for mac users.
I hope I helped and you managed to get some accounts xD

Oliboli8769
are we can take the acc to be full owner ? how ??
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Hey guys!

So... I don't know if anyone has posted about this before, or used this before, so sorry if I am just repeating stuff, but I find this really useful

AE is pretty stupid and doesn't block people from using these 'disposable e-mails' like most flash games.
These disposable e-mails can be used by anyone!
Which basically means it's easy to crack accounts (if that's what you would call it).

Basically, there are two main disposable e-mail services which I know of, Yopmail and Dispostable (you can google them.).
When you use these services, you can access any e-mail, as long as it's using their domain name.
So, some people who play AQW that know of these disposable e-mails, sign their accounts up using them!

Just now, I have been using the "Forgot Password" tool from AQW, and typing in obvious e-mails with the disposable e-mails domain name, and I've cracked quite a few accounts!
A lot of them are noobs, but if you're lucky, you might come across a decent one. I have found 2 decent ones so far

As you may see, I am finding this quite hard to explain, so I'll screenshot it as an example.

Step 1:



Step 2:



Step 3:




I know this isn't as good as account crackers like Armjld, but it's still quite good! Especially for mac users.
I hope I helped and you managed to get some accounts xD

Oliboli8769
What do you mean?I need to create a new account with any of these 2 e-mails,and then i need to use forgot password with that e-mail,and then i get random accounts?
Quote Originally Posted by Geovane108 View Post
What do you mean?I need to create a new account with any of these 2 e-mails,and then i need to use forgot password with that e-mail,and then i get random accounts?
No he means that you try different emails out in forgot password on aqw with @yopmail.com or dispostable.com on the end e.g. aqw@yopmail.com and then you go to the email site and log into the email (there is no pass) and read the email with the password recovery. Then boom you have a new account.
Quote Originally Posted by erauqzer View Post
No he means that you try different emails out in forgot password on aqw with @yopmail.com or dispostable.com on the end e.g. aqw@yopmail.com and then you go to the email site and log into the email (there is no pass) and read the email with the password recovery. Then boom you have a new account.
Thanks for explaining erauqzer
How in the world am i supposed to find emails .-.
This sure is a great find! Now I can crack and giveaway more.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?