Thumbs upLenny Speed (GMoD Speed Hack)

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Lenny Speed (GMoD Speed Hack)
Hey guys im releasing a SpeedHack that LennyPenny made and you will need cvar3 as well.

Step 1: Put the script in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\l ua
Step 2: Use A bypasser and check Allow Lua
Step 3: Type lua_openscript_cl lennyspeed.lua in console
Step 4: Type bind b +lenny_speed in console so when you press b it will toggle it while you hold it.
Step 5 (Optional): if you wanna increase the speed hack speed or lower the speed hack speed type lenny_speedv 5 or any number you want it.

All credits goes to Lennypenny

Code:
require("cvar3")
CreateClientConVar("lenny_speedv", 2)


concommand.Add("lenny_speed+", function()
	RunConsoleCommand("lenny_speedv", ""..GetConVarNumber("lenny_speedv") + 0.5)
	timer.Simple(0.25, function()
	 	chat.AddText("Speed is: "..GetConVarNumber("lenny_speedv").."x normal")
	 end) 
end)
concommand.Add("lenny_speed-", function()
	RunConsoleCommand("lenny_speedv", ""..GetConVarNumber("lenny_speedv") - 0.5)
	timer.Simple(0.25, function()
	 	chat.AddText("Speed is: "..GetConVarNumber("lenny_speedv").."x normal")
	 end) 
end)


concommand.Add("+lenny_speed", function()
	GetConVar("sv_cheats"):SetValue(1)
	GetConVar("host_timescale"):SetValue(GetConVarNumber("lenny_speedv"))
end)

concommand.Add("-lenny_speed", function()
	GetConVar("host_timescale"):SetValue(1)
end)
I see what you did their using cvar3, made a new var named lenny_speedv that has the same attributes as host_timescale.

(Why does nobody do that with sv_cheats anymore?)
I didnt make it lenny did all credits to him.
Quote Originally Posted by Jaos View Post
I didnt make it lenny did all credits to him.
It's all sorts of fun what you can do with cvar3.
Like what?
Sv_cheats
Quote Originally Posted by JDawg147 View Post
I see what you did their using cvar3, made a new var named lenny_speedv that has the same attributes as host_timescale.

(Why does nobody do that with sv_cheats anymore?)

Actually I still do but usually I use cheat engine to freeze r_drawothermodels on 2 for wallhack and yes I still occasionally speed hack with sv cheats set to 1 but I don't know why but with the 2nd to most recent gmod update my wireframe.vmt file has been broken so all I see is checkerboard textures I think Garry purposely did this to prevent console wallhackng because when I contacted face punch they just said oh update your drivers it's a goddamn conspiracy I swear man you gotta help me but recently I've been using Hera that was uploaded in April with sv_cheats frozen on 1 and I'm fine
I know this was completely besides the point but yea 8=========D-------
Quote Originally Posted by JDawg147 View Post
I see what you did their using cvar3, made a new var named lenny_speedv that has the same attributes as host_timescale.

(Why does nobody do that with sv_cheats anymore?)
I does :3




...hai...

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by oSkill View Post
No work. Bypasser on.
Couldn't include file 'includes\modules\cvar3.lua' (File not found) (@lua/lennyspeed.lua (line 1))

[ERROR] lua/lennyspeed.lua:1: Module not found!
1. require - [C]:-1
2. unknown - lua/lennyspeed.lua:1
My friend.... download the module xD
I forgot where I got mine I think it was in @Antipathy Abyss Bypasser thread

Edit: Nevermind I was wrong, it is somewhere else xD Sorry lel
No such thing as cvar3, im downloading Microsoft C++ redistributable 2012 like antipathy said in one of his posts, dont know if it will work
Dude I'm active here, you don't need to "release" stuff which is in my signature and has been posted thousands of times here.
Maybe I should declare giving credit more in the license file, which you also didn't read.

Looks like I'm going to make a proper release thread for all of my scripts.

BTW: You forgot to explain lenny_speed+ and lenny_speed- - the most useful things about this script if bound to for example your mouse thumb keys.
lenny you beat me to it, dont be a straightup dick and upload other peoples work
okay then
No work. Bypasser on.
Couldn't include file 'includes\modules\cvar3.lua' (File not found) (@lua/lennyspeed.lua (line 1))

[ERROR] lua/lennyspeed.lua:1: Module not found!
1. require - [C]:-1
2. unknown - lua/lennyspeed.lua:1
Quote Originally Posted by oSkill View Post
No work. Bypasser on.
Couldn't include file 'includes\modules\cvar3.lua' (File not found) (@lua/lennyspeed.lua (line 1))

[ERROR] lua/lennyspeed.lua:1: Module not found!
1. require - [C]:-1
2. unknown - lua/lennyspeed.lua:1
You need cvar 3 for it to work
Sounds cool. I'll check it out later, i'll just use it to annoy people in TTT servers though lmao
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?