Detected[CFEU] ForeverRed MemoryHack

Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
ForeverRed closed hack detected nob
Well it didnt work in the first place, i dont even know where he got that hack the ss shows its the wrong cf
nice hack , work test by me
kivisv
Quote Originally Posted by sabatbatu1 View Post
nice hack , work test by me
stop lier idiot
Quote Originally Posted by kivisv View Post
stop lier idiot
Working for me too.
I tried it and when I try to login it says that my login is wrong, I then deleted it and I could login, tested it again and it said login credentials were wrong. Doesn't work for me.
a
Quote Originally Posted by itsjota View Post
I tried it and when I try to login it says that my login is wrong, I then deleted it and I could login, tested it again and it said login credentials were wrong. Doesn't work for me.
Login credentials is a bug its not problem with hack,if you are further interested you can check gamerage website,for i can't post links..


On Topic: For me it didnt work at all,i tryed various injectors it did everything normally,looked like it worked but i tapped everything 100 times ingame and not working.
good but dont want to banned

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

hi guy i dont have inject plz can give me ?
@Hannibal @iSmexy Close or we will get more ban from Crossfire
I got a black screen and don't see anything What should i do
How do you install it? Im new
Doesn't work on Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit... the game crashes with an x-trap error sayng: "the game execute file is not normal or an abnormal memory access has been detected"... I have all drivers updated...
Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?