Auto-Bypass By alienoumano

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Auto-Bypass By alienoumano
Hello guys!
In these last two weeks, after the last failure of the new hack on which I had made ​​a preview, today I want to show you another preview but this time a great preview!
We are talking about a real bypass for all types of MAT, including XShot and AK Online working at 100% with an injector.
I also created a small "News" where you click a button you can recharge the news about this hack.
The injector simple, clicking a button the program in exe format is "Automatically written."
While the Bypass once you click the button within 5 seconds will come out a window that says: "The file to bypass have been automatically removed!" and you can use any kind of hack, if all goes well will put even small tools such as: Cheat Engine, XueTr, HunterPC, Process hacker. All this within a week!
Well, I greet you and ready for release in July! Goodbye!

Credits: @alienoumano [Me]
Screens:

July fast come
Quote Originally Posted by alienoumano View Post
Hello guys!
In these last two weeks, after the last failure of the new hack on which I had made ​​a preview, today I want to show you another preview but this time a great preview!
We are talking about a real bypass for all types of MAT, including XShot and AK Online working at 100% with an injector.
I also created a small "News" where you click a button you can recharge the news about this hack.
The injector simple, clicking a button the program in exe format is "Automatically written."
While the Bypass once you click the button within 5 seconds will come out a window that says: "The file to bypass have been automatically removed!" and you can use any kind of hack, if all goes well will put even small tools such as: Cheat Engine, XueTr, HunterPC, Process hacker. All this within a week!
Well, I greet you and ready for release in July! Goodbye!

Credits: @alienoumano [Me]
Screens:

awesome job dude
can't wait to try
It was difficult... but i release it on july
zzz,why dont u release now???
Quote Originally Posted by alienoumano View Post
Hello guys!
In these last two weeks, after the last failure of the new hack on which I had made ​​a preview, today I want to show you another preview but this time a great preview!
We are talking about a real bypass for all types of MAT, including XShot and AK Online working at 100% with an injector.
I also created a small "News" where you click a button you can recharge the news about this hack.
The injector simple, clicking a button the program in exe format is "Automatically written."
While the Bypass once you click the button within 5 seconds will come out a window that says: "The file to bypass have been automatically removed!" and you can use any kind of hack, if all goes well will put even small tools such as: Cheat Engine, XueTr, HunterPC, Process hacker. All this within a week!
Well, I greet you and ready for release in July! Goodbye!

Credits: @alienoumano [Me]
Screens:

Got Videos ? Proof or How To Use ???
It's only a preview, i program and release it at july when mat will patched, bcz i don't wanna that be patched.
Sorry Bad english
Quote Originally Posted by alienoumano View Post
Hello guys!
In these last two weeks, after the last failure of the new hack on which I had made ​​a preview, today I want to show you another preview but this time a great preview!
We are talking about a real bypass for all types of MAT, including XShot and AK Online working at 100% with an injector.
I also created a small "News" where you click a button you can recharge the news about this hack.
The injector simple, clicking a button the program in exe format is "Automatically written."
While the Bypass once you click the button within 5 seconds will come out a window that says: "The file to bypass have been automatically removed!" and you can use any kind of hack, if all goes well will put even small tools such as: Cheat Engine, XueTr, HunterPC, Process hacker. All this within a week!
Well, I greet you and ready for release in July! Goodbye!

Credits: @alienoumano [Me]
Screens:

hey man.don release at july.MAT CiB and Suba is going to Patch all hack in here.So please release it after 1/7/2013
Quote Originally Posted by astron51 View Post
hey man.don release at july.MAT CiB and Suba is going to Patch all hack in here.So please release it after 1/7/2013
Yes right.
Quote Originally Posted by alienoumano View Post
Hello guys!
In these last two weeks, after the last failure of the new hack on which I had made ​​a preview, today I want to show you another preview but this time a great preview!
We are talking about a real bypass for all types of MAT, including XShot and AK Online working at 100% with an injector.
I also created a small "News" where you click a button you can recharge the news about this hack.
The injector simple, clicking a button the program in exe format is "Automatically written."
While the Bypass once you click the button within 5 seconds will come out a window that says: "The file to bypass have been automatically removed!" and you can use any kind of hack, if all goes well will put even small tools such as: Cheat Engine, XueTr, HunterPC, Process hacker. All this within a week!
Well, I greet you and ready for release in July! Goodbye!

Credits: @alienoumano [Me]
Screens:

hi by the way nice to meet you, i think you are new hacker in MAT section? if yes, nice to meet you =)
but MAT CIB is the hardest MAT to bypass and not causing it DISCONNECT or AUTOCLOSE
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?