CoolGnomes Simple Multi Bypass [REV 168]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Gnomes Simple Multi Bypass [REV 168]
Hello and welcome to my first bypass for Garry's Mod!

Nice and simple really!

Sorry for the late release, I had a lack of internet.



Cheats Bypass - This enables cheat commands in servers that don't have cheats enabled (No, you can't fly around and be god.)
Consistency Bypass - This allows you to use custom textures/materials/models in servers that don't allow you to.
Lua Bypass - Allows you to execute your clientside lua files through console by using "lua_openscript_cl "scriptname.lua"
Remove Particles - Does what it says on the tin, removes smoke/fire and various other particle effects.


Code:
Changelog
v1.1 ;- Added 'Disable Lua Error Kicker'
Added 'Disable Smoke'

v1.2 ;- Removed the pure bypass (Didn't see much point in it)
Changed the layout to look smoother
Made it look even simpler than last time
Updated to Rev161 [Gmod]

v1.3 ;- Made the layout smaller
Removed more useless things.
Updated to Rev163 [Gmod]

v1.4 ;- Updated to Rev164 [Gmod]

v1.5 ;- Updated to Rev165 [Gmod]

v1.6 ;- Updated to Rev166, or 13.06.07 [Gmod]

v1.7 ;- Updated Offsets for Rev 167 [Gmod]
Fixed the issue with missing Hard drive and files

v1.8 ;- Updated Offsets to Rev 168 [Gmod]
Instructions
----------------------------

1. Unzip anywhere you like!
2. Open Garrys Mod to the main menu (REV 167)
3. Minimize GMod to open the bypass
4. Tick the options (or hit the hotkeys)
5. Enjoy the use of cheats and clientside LUA's

---------------------------



Virus Scans
---------------------------
https://www.virustotal.com/en-gb/fil...is/1372280653/
Gnomemultibypass168.zip - Jotti's malware scan
--------------------------


Some Clientside LUA's can be found in the various hack packs around this forum.

Thanks for all the support over the past couple releases, keep it up guys

I also apologise for a slightly late update, but I was at work so I've only just seen it.


-Gnome

Approval list :- @Genesis @Flengo
Gnomemultibypass168_mpgh.net.zip347 KB · 263 downloads Scanning…
I didn't have any problems with the previous version, as it worked with the current gmod but I see the previous thread was closed. Thanks for the update gnome!
TheHacker Trojan/Spy.Keylogger.fh 20130625
hmm, why did that come up in the virus scanner?
False-positive.
Quote Originally Posted by helose29 View Post
Is there aimbot?
This is not a in game hack in that sense.. This allows you to make/use those hacks
So which means if I play TTT, I can force myself to be a T?
Quote Originally Posted by helose29 View Post
So which means if I play TTT, I can force myself to be a T?
You are obviously new here.

No.
Quote Originally Posted by helose29 View Post
So which means if I play TTT, I can force myself to be a T?
No, you require to be super admin to do those things.
This simply allows you to use clientside cheats and lua files.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lifeordeathza View Post
TheHacker Trojan/Spy.Keylogger.fh 20130625
hmm, why did that come up in the virus scanner?
Because this is going to steal your shit, this was made using Cheat Engine, don't like the look of the false positives go make your own or just simply use CE.
Bumping, the bypass seemed to slide into the unknown.
Quote Originally Posted by gnomeofdeath View Post
Bumping, the bypass seemed to slide into the unknown.
Yeah it works perfectly well lol
You guys should stop using this, now, before you get banned...It's probably too late.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?