SolvedUPK bug

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
UPK bug
Anyone knows how to do this? On Youtube this korean dude says how to do it but I cannot read Korean only Japanese XD.
Tell me what is 'UPK'!
Yeah, what the hell is UPK. the only upk i know is the format .upk
You mean extracting UPKs? Changing them? With what program? We're gonna need a few more details if you want help...
i know what he means......in the map AVA is datas like this amon.upk..somethink like that..and kore man change .upk and dor in game disapear!
Gregor said it <3 anyway I cannot post links somehow so just search on youtube for '' Ava UPK bug ''
Yea i saw a toturial on Youtube... But its patched...
Quote Originally Posted by 123ammerson View Post
Gregor said it <3 anyway I cannot post links somehow so just search on youtube for '' Ava UPK bug ''
Quote Originally Posted by 123ammerson View Post
Anyone knows how to do this? On Youtube this korean dude says how to do it but I cannot read Korean only Japanese XD.
1. I know korean
2. I can help you if you tell me what video your talking about. Is it the one in Intel2011q?
So he changed a UPK file and made some door gone? Is it for CO-OP?
Guys, he bugged it. He made his own UPK files (dunno how, tho). He said it's patched, and I believe it is because it's all server-sided now, and the stuff that's client-sided is checked and de-bugged after every launch of the application.
Quote Originally Posted by 123ammerson View Post
Anyone knows how to do this? On Youtube this korean dude says how to do it but I cannot read Korean only Japanese XD.
He commented saying it was patched..
Its patches since aeria server sided the co-oo rooms. If you took out the bg enviorment upk file the textures and colision boxes were gone.
Oh and there is an File check now, you get sendet back to the lobby if there are some files missing
Quote Originally Posted by 123ammerson View Post
Anyone knows how to do this? On Youtube this korean dude says how to do it but I cannot read Korean only Japanese XD.
This is patched
It's patched apparently.

/Closed
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us