Guess who's back.

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
hai, its the guy that used fake pics, anyways hi
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
Gues who will be gone T_T
Omg, who who who who?!!?
Tell me?!
Quote Originally Posted by ratchetnclank View Post
Yeah who would it be.. me maybe
If you're gonna be gone, and you already got banned.
Why are you still here?
Well I'll be gone by midnight but this is my last night and I will be early going to bed
Well I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip.
Yeah me to.. Its a 14 hours drive...

Did I really read Guess who's black?
I unno.
Is Endrit finally admitting that he is a closet black guy? D:
bimbit gtfo england
Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
bimbit gtfo england
Trust me, I want to.
As soon as the plane entered English air-space all I could see was fucking black clouds and rain.
Fuck turbulence.
It makes my balls tingle, in a bad way.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Trust me, I want to.
As soon as the plane entered English air-space all I could see was fucking black clouds and rain.
Fuck turbulence.
It makes my balls tingle, in a bad way.
I don't know you, but from the quote above, you seem like an epic motha fucka
Quote Originally Posted by whitten View Post
I don't know you, but from the quote above, you seem like an epic motha fucka
From July 1st - August 1st I was in Greece.
I am a tanned motha fucka too.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
From July 1st - August 1st I was in Greece.
I am a tanned motha fucka too.
haha.
lucky.
i would love to travel to greece.

anyways welcome back, and hope to see you around
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?