QuestionDecompiler, Info inside..

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Decompiler, Info inside..
I was wondering if some one would code a de-compiler for a C# encryption by Torque engine
The encryption is large and I don't have much time to reverse it

Every thing is online the compiler is in c++/c as well as the engine. Since I can't post links *just pm me i guess ill send you every thing you need.

Points of interests,
namespace Con - Looks important
const char *CodeBlock::exec - Has the encryption
case OP_ADD_OBJECT: - Method of the encryption starts here

Its pretty basic what you have to do but it will take some time..

Any one mind helping? Don't really have anything to give, I made a hack for PokeGen (3d new Pokemon game not very popular yet) if any one plays it and wants to trade.

Other wise you get a thanks and knowing you helped some one?..
Telling someone to search for something and click something IS external linking.
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
Telling someone to search for something and click something IS external linking.
Oh, Well how do i show them?... Ill remove that part..
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us