WTBBF3,BO2.

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
bump dis plz.
Mate add me on Skype I've the BF3 fresh account

Skype : GamerTrader
Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
Mate add me on Skype I've the BF3 fresh account

Skype : GamerTrader

I already added you.
I have an account thats mine has bf3,bf2,bfbc2,bf1942.
i can gift you bo2 on steam, pm your offer
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
i can gift you bo2 on steam, pm your offer
No offers , post your price.

Info: No longer looking for BF3.
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
No offers , post your price.

Info: No longer looking for BF3.
$45 since its $60
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post

$45 since its $60
Hmm , I will buy it tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
Hmm , I will buy it tomorrow.
alright, i might be leaving tommorow in about 12 hours to la (6 hour drive) if you buy it right now ill sell you it for $40
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post


alright, i might be leaving tommorow in about 12 hours to la (6 hour drive) if you buy it right now ill sell you it for $40
I can't buy it now.
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
I can't buy it now.
then ill sell u it for $45 /
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
I can't buy it now.
i have keys for black ops 2 for 39$ if You need.
I have steam account with both games.

-MW3 - level 65
-BO2 - level 55
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?