Deebow needs A sig please? :)

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Deebow needs A sig please? :)
Hi Im Deebow and I need a sig xD

Im not really picky I just want it to be like In-your-face-ish and have a gun in it Colors I like- Orange,Black. Main text is Deebow and no other text

Please make my name readable so its not Uber tiny Lul
my friend jon is makin me a sig
emm.. here ya go..
TargetPreview.jpgattachment deleted · 43 downloads before removal
try this crappy render but w/e
Oh thanks guys! Those are really nice! Sorry I was out of town for a few days Didnt get to check the forums.

(This is 2 days old not 5+ I can bump it for all you people that are gonna flame me :P)

@Andrew that guy in my sig looks kinda nerdy :O lol

@xmois its really nice but you spelled my name Debbow :\ lol its Deebow
OK, ill see what i can do.. ill PM you link to Sig
OK HERES YOUR SIG :


THANK ME AND REP ME IF YOU LIKE IT


IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE A SIG ILL BE GLAD TO MAKE JUST PM ME
OOh thats nice im gonna use that one thanks
You guys will get introuble. He dind't do it in proper format so idk. D:
heh i'm making one although creedy's one was like epic kewl 1 sec won't take long

EDIT:
Hey i noticed creedy only use the colours you asked for on your name so i put it as the backround and text i know it's not vey gewd but here you go =/ :
Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
heh i'm making one although creedy's one was like epic kewl 1 sec won't take long

EDIT:
Hey i noticed creedy only use the colours you asked for on your name so i put it as the backround and text i know it's not vey gewd but here you go =/ :
Hey man nice, i like yours as well not bad
Really blurry it was a quickie really =/ i actully dunno why i made it now....
Wow thanks guys you guys made me like 5 sigs lol. Most places you make a sig request and they just all flame you and say go away noob :O Mpgh is nice
Fuckk man no one can beat Creedy's (:

Great job. I'll give it a try. I need a Lp tut :\
holy shit, all of these are kick ass.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?