Minecraft Alt Giveaway #4!

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
MPGH Name: marin2jz
Number You Chose: 31
One sentence explaining why you should get it: I can't afford one account.
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yes
MPGH Name: Clastic
Number You Chose: 26
One sentence explaining why you should get it: I want to play MC again, but don't have prem
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yes.

Good luck to all contestants!
Number You Chose: 73
One sentence explaining why you should get it: give it to my brother
Did You Thank/Rep?: yes
MPGH Name: Ske1th
Number You Chose: 66
One sentence explaining why you should get it: I have no CC to buy MC.
Did You Thank/Rep?: Ofc.
Someone was 5 numbers off. Not going to say who!
MPGH Name: Procrastinator Max
Number You Chose: 62
One sentence explaining why you should get it: My friends use hacked clients to play minecraft, so they can't play on servers I play on.
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yep.
MPGH Name:
jcsmitty
Number You Chose:
50
One sentence explaining why you should get it:
cause the game is over priced and i really want it
Did You Thank/Rep?
yes i did
MPGH Name: Thaz
Number You Chose: 40
One sentence explaining why you should get it: To give it to a friend
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yes
wtf....same format as mine....i got infracted for 'mis-soliciting of forum rewards' just because i did that....
27
Because I want to give it to my little brother so I can make him happy
Yes
Quote Originally Posted by LokieLucero View Post
27
Because I want to give it to my little brother so I can make him happy
Yes
Use correct form.


Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
wtf....same format as mine....i got infracted for 'mis-soliciting of forum rewards' just because i did that....
How is this same format as yours? You ask for their skype & I don't. I also word mine differently.
MPGH Name: lsergiol
Number You Chose: 7
One sentence explaining why you should get it: becouse i want to play servers premium
Did You Thank/Rep?: yes
MPGH Name: GameHaXx
Number You Chose:75
One sentence explaining why you should get it:Cuz i want the 1.6 version when it's released and not wait for cracked
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yes
MPGH Name: Rebel_Drakde
Number You Chose: 84
One sentence explaining why you should get it: I think I should get it because I've always wanted to play Minecraft premium for a very, very long time.
Did You Thank/Rep?: I did!
MPGH Name: Ak47Omg
Number You Chose: 36
One sentence explaining why you should get it: I wanna play premium MC for once.
Did You Thank/Rep?: Of course.
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?