Are the servers down or something?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Are the servers down or something?
I keep getting failed to connect to server..
Quote Originally Posted by TheEmoGirl View Post
Everyone knows this but Crossfire Server status! <-- check from here.. and yea i thinks its down and THank me if i helped
I didn't know this.. I've not played this game in a few years
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
I didn't know this.. I've not played this game in a few years
Well Z8 is pretty lame these days .. servers are always down
Yea as the user above me said....
Z8 are really slow nowadays then uh
They were down for the past 20 minutes .
Okay, the servers are up now and I'm going to send a support ticket yelling at them.
The servers are back online .
Z8 doesn't wanna stop failing lel
Bound to fail.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?