CRACKING ACCOUNTS BREAKTHROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
CRACKING ACCOUNTS BREAKTHROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!
I just found a way to Crack accounts double the speed it already does. Meaning more chances of cracking pro accounts/accounts! Pm me (selling the method)
umm btw do you have any proofs , screenshots of it? :P
do not sell via pm.
also deal with caution this guy has tried to scam multiple people.
Quote Originally Posted by Electro Beat View Post
do not sell via pm.
also deal with caution this guy has tried to scam multiple people.
i wasnt going to trade with him :P
Quote Originally Posted by Electro Beat View Post
do not sell via pm.
also deal with caution this guy has tried to scam multiple people.
Why isn't he banned?
Also if you can provide some proof, I may buy.
Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
Why isn't he banned?
Also if you can provide some proof, I may buy.
i bet he is lying ._.
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
i bet he is lying ._.
That's why I asked for proof.
Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
Why isn't he banned?
Also if you can provide some proof, I may buy.
nobody reported him and he havent scammed people he have tried to scam people
No bud your wrong never tried to scam anyone. The trade Didn't go threw and other guy cancel trade Never tried to scamm. Nice try doe. I'll get screenshots.
Quote Originally Posted by Th0r1 View Post
No bud your wrong never tried to scam anyone. The trade Didn't go threw and other guy cancel trade Never tried to scamm. Nice try doe. I'll get screenshots.
just give up we know you are a scammer
and if you arent then you are a very bad trader / seller
You could just simply open up x time of the program and then use a different name list and there.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?