Minecraft Account Giveaway #1

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Minecraft Account Giveaway #1
Hello guys, today I am doing my first Minecraft account giveaway
I have 2 accounts, the first one is migrated and the second is not. But I will only give one account.

Here are the things you need to do:
1.Pick a number from 1-70
2.Say if you want a Migrated or Non-Migrated account
3.Say why do you want the Minecraft account

The first one to guess my number will get what he wanted.
If no one will guess the number I will choose somebody randomly XD

The winner will be announced in 2-3 days or if someone guessed the number before that moment


A Thanks or Rep would be really appreciated
1. Number 35
2. Non-Migrated account (if possible).
3. I had a minecraft server that was non-premium which did decent, but could never grow like a premium server would...Iv never been premium because I have lack of funds, but would love the account so I can run a new server / play good minecraft servers.

Cheers
1.Number 36!
2.Either. Idc really ;P
3.I'm trying to get one for my cousin. He wants to have his own MC accoujnt.
1.7!
2.Non-Migrated. If you don't have a nonmigrated then i'll just take the migrated one.
3.I want to play premium minecraft. I don't want to play cracked.
1. 28
2. Non-migrated preferred
3. The account is a present for a friend.
1.53
2.Either they both work just fine
3.My sister forgot her password(or I borrowed it to to many people and one of them changed it )
Number: 45
Non migrated if possible
I want to play with a friend. I still need 2, but if i get this one i'll only need 1 more!
  1. 12
  2. non-migrated
  3. I want to play on a real account instead of cracked ones
1.47
2.Non-migrated account
3.I'm trying to get an account for me and my friend for almost a year but without any success...We really wnt to play the game and i hope this will be the right opportunity...thanks and bye
1. 50
2.Non-migrated account
3.I wana give it to a friend
1. 67
2..Non-Migrated. If you don't have a non-migrated then i'll just take the migrated one.
3.I wana play with friends in premium servers
1. Number 8
2.Non-Migrated(i have no idea what migrated and non migrated is actually)
3.my cousins birthday is around the corner and i haven't gotten my pay yet, he has been asking it for a month and he really likes it
4.thanks for giving away free accounts !
1.Pick a number from 1-70 55
2.Say if you want a Migrated or Non-Migrated account Non-Migrated
3.Say why do you want the Minecraft account Cuz i really would appreciate it and i thanked you, im searching an account for years.
1.Pick a number from 1-70: 14
2.Say if you want a Migrated or Non-Migrated account: Non - Migrated
3.Say why do you want the Minecraft account: I'm 16, don't have a bank card yet so I can't buy the game and I wan't it so bad!
1.25
2.Non-Migrated
3.i want to play on premium servers not crecked
Good luck everyone
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?