:'( HELPP MEE!!!!
1st of all this is my 2nd a/c i don't know but someone banned me in my previous a/c well nvm about this
I NEED HELP
i'm searching for it from last 3 days but got NO RESULT towards it!!!
whenever i play css online (i mean to say whenever i double click on any server to play it is saying that there is a new version that is v1.0.0.80 but when i tried to find it on aviara**** or other sites none of them even youtube NONE OF THEM were saying or displaying or whatever
failed to get that shit patch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLZ HELP ME GUYS I'M NOT ABLE TO PLAY CSS ONLINE :'(
^^Sorry for my bad english
I NEED HELP
i'm searching for it from last 3 days but got NO RESULT towards it!!!whenever i play css online (i mean to say whenever i double click on any server to play it is saying that there is a new version that is v1.0.0.80 but when i tried to find it on aviara**** or other sites none of them even youtube NONE OF THEM were saying or displaying or whatever
failed to get that shit patch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLZ HELP ME GUYS I'M NOT ABLE TO PLAY CSS ONLINE :'(
^^Sorry for my bad english
